Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

AW12 LOOK BOOKS : Tom Ford

 Tom Ford plays the guessing game quite well! He chooses a select few who are granted access to his magical kingdom of next season previews. If you've made it onto the list then, well, you've made it full stop! I think it annoyed quite a few people at first that his previews and look books were not available to the general public until he gives the nod many weeks later but the collections are often worth the wait. Grazia posted this collection and then removed it a few hours later so I don't know what the story is because now everywhere else has it but I'll give it a go!
 I'm not sure how I like head to toe leather but I can certainly admire the shape and tailoring that went into the look. I think I would change at least one of the leather pieces for a different fabric otherwise it looks a little.....not sure what the word to describe it is! It just seems a little much....
 However when the leather on leather on leather shots faded away we were left with some beautiful sharp dresses with gorgeous metallic detail and huge statement belts. That center dress is stunning. I mean seriously stunning. A few of the dresses have already appeared on the red carpet and who can forget THAT white dress on Gwyneth Paltrow - normally the world's most boring woman. It was her moment. A simple, well cut, white dress with a cape fit her like a glove. In fact if I ever had a formal do to go to then I would more then likely choose that design (if I had a small fortune to spare) as it's just stunning. I wouldn't choose white though....I drop things!

    Dresses are long and tight with a few pencil skirts popping up every now and again. Shoulders are sharp and statement with as you can see below - the white dress making capes a must have for next season again. I'm sorry but I really love that dress. Sigh.....

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar