Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

NEW MUSIC: Kristinia Debarge's "She Knows (I Know) Remix" Feat. Juicy J!

Kristinia Debarge released the next single "She Knows (I Know) Remix" feat. Juicy J!  Ne-Yo's song has apparent inspiration for the young singer so much to include it in part of her #NewMusicMondays series!  Last week, Debarge released  "Amnesia" which followed "I Don't Giva", "Hol' On Boy" and Iggy Azalea "Beg For It" cover track!
Listen to Kristinia Debarge's ""She Knows (I Know) Remix" feat. Juicy J!



Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner



#KristiniaDebarge #SheKnows(IKnow)Remix #Ne-Yo #JuicyJ #Amnesia #NewMusicMondays #IDon'tGiva #HolOnBoy #SchoolDance #Exposed #LetGo #Reddrama #Sabotage #Goodbye #Young&Restless #newalbum #AdonisShropshire #buzzfeed #musicartists #actors


http://singersroom.com/content/2015-02-11/Kristinia-Debarge-She-Knows-I-Know-Remix-ft-Juicy-J/

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar