Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Topshop's new dress collection - not that impressed really

Topshop have just released a range of 'dress up' dresses! I passed them doing the display in Stephen's green earlier this week, they are really putting a giant push on them. I had a sneaky look at the collection and I have to admit, I had trouble picking a dress to feature to tell you about it.
It was too girly for me, I'm afraid. Too girly and some of the dresses seemed a bit cheap. Weirdly. Considering Topshop refuse to admit there is a recession on and have not lowered their prices. Which sucks for you and me. But why lower them when we still shop there? A dress from there is going to cost you the bones of €200. I was more excited about the accessories to be honest. Which are nearly all sold out! Including an Olsen-esque pair of bunny ears. Which I have wanted for ages now. Sucks to be me!
So if you like the two above dresses which are a (low) highlight of a mediocre collection, then you'd wanna be checking out the linkage - www.topshop.com

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar