Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Selena Gomez has released a new video for the song “Back To You” (Video)

Селена Гомес выпустила новый клип на песню "Back To You" (Видео)

Popular American singer and actress Selena Gomez has presented the new video to his sensational song "Back To You".

Yesterday, June 5, on the official YouTube channel of singer Selena Gomez has a new video for the track "Back To You". Video has managed to gain more than 4.3 million views.

Song Gomez presented a month ago, and even then, it caused a heated discussion online. According to most users, the single deals with the complex relationship Selena with Justin Bieber.

[embedded content]

After the singer has released the video for this song, fans once again convinced that the song is about an ex-lover, Selena. Some even said that the actor in the video clip remotely similar to Bieber.

"I want to hold you when you don't have when we are together with someone else. You're stuck in my head: I can't forget you. If I could do it all over again. I know I will soon return to you," sings Gomez.

Share Button

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar