Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Daily Blog

So last night was cool. Katie Holmes and Suri were in the store shopping with security guard at hand. I was  surprised to see how pretty she is in person and much taller than I thought. I'll admit, I was struck. I wanted to sneak a photo for my blog with her permission so I can be in the photo as well,  but being a good Canadian and store rules, I let it go. It was driving me crazy! Such as great opportunity lost.
Oh well, moving on.
As you can see I changed the look a bit for my blog. I'd love feed back. I also would LOVE for anyone to submit photos, stories, images and everything to do with fashion and the arts. My intention for my blog is to share with others and have anyone of my followers to submit anything. So please do. I would especially like to have photos of you in your personal looks.

rafael.escobar700@gmail.com

DO IT!
Thanks.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar