Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Top 5 Purple Lip Colours

Hi guys ! Happy Tuesday . Hope you are having a great week so far. 


Today I'm sharing my Top 5 Purple / Berry toned lip colours that I think is perfect for Valentines day. I prefer more of a purple or pink lip personally on myself, but I will be sharing my favourite red lip colours too. So keep an eye out for the other posts later this week. 



Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter Gumdrop 
I have to admit - on this lipbutter I'm on my 8th tube of this colour since discovering this little magical tube of lipbutter ( I do own a few other colours too ... But this is by far my favourite ) This is a gorgeous light purple colour that does have a sparkle . The colour doesn't last hours but it does last a good 3/4 hours on me, and the best part it's SUPER moisturising. It does fade nice and evenly , which is a huge bonus too especially with eating and drinking. This is one of those colours I have a open one in every bag , all downside though, if it gets super hot , it does melt a little. But nothing a lip brush can't fix. 

Colorpop Lippystix Brills
I've mentioned this colour in my Top 5 Colorpop post HERE , and this is still one of the most gorgeous purples I own. The colour does transfer (which means you might want to keep kissing until later the evening... ) but the colour is so gorgeous and yes ... Smelling like cupcakes is a HUGE bonus. I know Colorpop isn't available super easily to anyone, but this colour is really one that should be on your wish list if you love a purple lip. 

Colorpop Ultra Matte Lychee
The colorpop Ultra Matte's have an impressive formula , they are kiss proof and last all day . (I have to remove this lip colour at night with some make-up remover ) . I know a few people (Especially you Ghila ) want to know from my last post how comfortable they are - I have super sensitive extremely dry lips (and when I have an allergy flare up, they swell really badly too) , and with a good lip exfoliate , and lip balm, these don't irritate my lips at all.  I can wear it all day without my lips feeling itchy or dry . 

Essence Sheer & Shine Lipstick in Sparkling Miracle
I will be reviewing three colours of this range soon, but this is one of my favourites. Yes, it's not super pigmented , but it gives your lips a nice wash of colour , and looks super girly and kissable . And it's nice and hydrating. The colour doesn't last too long though , about an hour or two at most . but then again it's super affordable and easy to pop into your bag. 

Maybelline Baby Lips Dr Rescue Berry Soft
I love the Maybelline Baby Lips Dr Rescue range. While I wasn't a big fan of the normal baby lips , I love most colours of the Dr Rescue range. These are nice and hydrating, perfect for a casaul date night or more natural make-up look - but gives a gorgeous wash of colour. It's really a "Your lips but better" colour . And yes , the colour won't last that long, but this can easily be applied without the need of a mirror to be precise. 

So that's a round up of my Top 5 Purple Lip Colours. Stay tuned on Thursday for my Top 5 Pink Lip colours. 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar