Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

RIHANNA'S GRAMMY 2011 JEAN PAUL GAULTIER DRESS

After seeing celeb after celeb walk down that carpet and chit chat with Ryan Seacrest I was just patiently waiting to see what Rihanna was wearing! I prayed that she and Mariel Haenn would save us from the fashion destruction that was the Grammys aka Gaga's overhyped appearance. Rihanna did not disappoint!...ok maybe just a little cause at first I thought the material resembled snow and so for a second I went hmmmmm. Like most of Rihanna's outfits, she took this straight off the runway. This paticular dress was from Jean Paul Gaultier's Spring 2011 Couture collection.




Jean Paul Gaultier Spring 2011 Couture collection

But the FIT was perfect, it hugged her curves and so I started to love the dress. I always appreciate that her team knows how to style her. It's Rihanna so we expect something edgy and daring but still not out of the "fashionable" box, and I loved that her hair was just simple!, accessories simple! The dress was enough and they knew that. She definitely loves this sheer stripe look, its similar to her NYE dress by Louise Gray.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar