Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

SELENA GOMEZ: THE TRANSITION FROM WIZARDS TO MONTE CARLO WAS SCARY



Selena Gomez fell sick last week and had to postpone the kick off of her Monte Carlo mall tour.

The 18-year-old opened up about the cause of her illness, “I was just malnourished, dehydrated and low on iron, but I’m fine.”

Selena will be heading to about 7 more malls around the country throughout June to promote the romantic comedy that co-stars Leighton Meester and Katie Cassidy. So how does working on this movie differ from her TV show “Wizards of Waverly Place”?

“It’s the transition. It’s a little scary going from teen to romantic comedy with older actresses and people I look up to. I’m excited and nervous and I hope everyone enjoys it.”

To find out what other malls Selena will be visiting, check out the movie’s official facebook.



Source

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar