Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Wheels D1 & E1: Pink Cremes from Light to Dark

In an effort to be methodical about documenting my stash prior to de-duping it I started with the topmost drawer in the Helmer on the upper left in my Helmer tower block and swatched all the pink cremes I found which I hadn't already put on wheels (you may remember L and M). I found enough for two wheels. Some of these are dark enough pinks that they would be perfectly happy on a red wheel, but I declared them pink for the purposes of this exercise.

Nail wheel

(all 3 coats unless otherwise noted)

1. Ulta Noel
2. Essie Mini How High
3. Color Club Sugar Sheer (4 coats)
4. Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine Tickled Pink
5. Revlon Top Speed Pink Lingerie
6. Revlon Top Speed Candy
7. La Femme Beauty Pink Cream (2) [that's really it's name—"Pink Creme"]
8. Studio M Shy Girl
9. Maybelline Express Finish Pink Sophistication
10. Revlon Top Speed Cupid (2)
11. Sally Hansen Beyond Perfect Infinite Iris
12. Color Club In Bloom
13. OPI Shorts Story
14. Revlon Bubble Gum
15. OPI Charged Up Cherry
16. Maybelline Colorama Candy Apple (2)
17. Maybelline Colorama Fuchsia Fiesta (2) [very, very slight shimmer]
18. Revlon Top Speed Bubble (2)
19. Essence Crazy About Color Think Pink (2)
20. Cover Girl NailSlicks Passion Plum (2)

Bottles 1 through 5:


6 through 10:


11 through 15:


16 through 20:




Nail wheel

(all 2 coats unless otherwise noted)

1. Goldie unlabeled deep pink
2. Color Club Overboard
3. P2 Color Victim Vibrant
4. Revlon Take Two Flaunt It Fuchsia
5. Revlon Top Speed Jelly
6. Sally Hansen No Chip 10 Day Steady Reddy
7. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Truffle
8. Sally Hansen Maxiumum Growth Amazing Amethyst
9. CND Raspberry Parfait
10. Massini Free Spirit
11. Essence Colour & Go Everybody's Talking About
12. China Glaze Heli Yum
13. Sally Hansen Salon Cyclamen
14. Revlon Raspberry Rapture (3 coats)
15. Hema 210
16. Ulta unlabeled deep pink mini [possibly Pink Ruby]
17. Sally Hansen Salon Beet Stain
18. Sally Hansen Salon unlabeled mini
19. Ulta 3 Flashback Fuchsia
20. Maybelline Colorama Apple Martini (3)


Bottles 1 through 5:


6 through 10:


11 through 15:


16 through 20:


In other news, here's peek behind the curtain at my life outside of nail polish for those of you who made it to the end of this entry—the back end of my car after I got hit driving home last night:



The other side looks just as bad. I'm fine, just a little stiff and sore, but my poor car is so not fine. It could have been much worse, I know; still, my poor car.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar