Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MARGOT ROBBIE POSES IN COLORFUL BEACH FASHIONS FOR ELLE

Actress Margot Robbie
Actress Margot Robbie looks ready for her closeup on the February 2018 cover of ELLE US. Lensed by Alexi Lubomirski, the blonde stunner poses in a Coach 1941 printed jacket with a puka shell necklace from Dezso by Sara Beltrán and a Bulgari pendant necklace. In the accompanying shoot, Margot heads to the beach in colorful fashions. Stylist Samira Nasr dresses the ‘I, Tonya’ actress in the designs of Louis Vuitton, Stella McCartney, Missoni and more.

In her interview, Margot talks about the first major purchase she made in New York.
“When I got to New York for the first time, I took my first paycheck, walked straight into Tiffany’s on Fifth Avenue, and bought an airplane charm that goes on my bracelet. It was the best feeling ever. I got my little blue box, and I got it for myself.”
Actress Margot Robbie

Actress Margot Robbie

Actress Margot Robbie

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar