Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Weekend Gradient Mani ♥


Hi guys ! Yippee, finally its weekend. Been a long week . Hope everyone is planning a fun filled weekend ♥

Today I'm showing you guys a cool gradient mani I did for this weekend. I used two Tip Top colours for this mani . The colours I used was Tip Top Fairy Dust and Tip Top Cha Cha Cha. I first painted the nails with two coats of  Fairy Dust, and then I sponged some Cha Cha Cha on the tips of the nails.

I love how this mani turned out, the colours compliment each other so nicely !

The Sponge I used . This one is one of the Essence sponges. They come in a pack of three .

Doesn't these to colours just work perfectly with one another ?? I just love it ♥

The Tip Top colours you can get at any Clicks store for R39,95. I bought the 3 pack Essence sponges with a nail art brush from Deschem for R39,99 .

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar