Park Gun and Lee Seung-gi show Special Warrior Chemie
On SBS 'All The Butlers', which will be broadcast on June 27, a special day with the marine police master will be revealed.
The show will feature four masters of the Marine Police Education Center, called Poseidon, the guardian of the sea, to inform them of the method of life-long survival that can survive in the water.
At the shooting site, the four Poseidon Masters focused their attention on their brilliant swimming skills from the appearance of the guardian of the sea. Park Gun, a daily student, admired, "I thought I was watching dolphins when diving, and Jaws when I was swimming in the water."
Meanwhile, 'All The Butlers' members also showed off their brilliant history. Kim Dong-hyun, a former marine who is a ghost, is a soldier from the army, Lee Seung-gi from the special army, and Park Gun, a daily student from Special Warrior. They showed confidence in this training by showing not only their brilliant history but also their high-quality swimming skills.

0 Yorumlar