And the winner of the autographed picture is the very articulate and delightful RAVE way out in the bow and arrow country of Oklahoma. Rave..just e-mail me your address and I'll send you that picture ready for you to frame or put on your dart board..
And I do want to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for stopping by to take a look at this bit of linkin', thinkin', and stinkin'. As you that blog know..it is both fun and work and there are some days that it is just kinda hard to put something out there that you think someone might want to read..and then there are other days I just vent my anger and frustration with a situation and really don't give an alligator's bad breath about whether people read it or not. I reckon that is what bloggin' is all about anyway..thanks again and y'all come back, heah?

0 Yorumlar