Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Big Yawn! More Puffins... Every one a postcard.

1. Big Yawn.
Atlantic Puffin - Fratercula arctica

Let me know which photo you like best?
 Please, leave a comment at the bottom. I've numbered them to make it easy.

Yesterday evening I had a go with the Puffins and my camera on manual focus. I was up on the cliff edges near the North Lighthouse. Brilliant time every time. the camera loves Puffins!

2. Flash

3. The Actress.

4. The Beak.

5, The Poser.

6. The Hopeless Romantic.

7. The Sun feels Good.

8. Nesting Material.


9. Three


10. At the Edge.

9. & 10. A couple of wide shots to show the setting at the cliff tops and the setting Sun.


11. Opera Lover.


12. Deep in Thought.


13. Sunshine on my Shoulders.

Atlantic Puffin - Fratercula arctica
Which Photograph is your Favourite?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar