Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

‘TRAY’ tastic!!!!

I love Seashells!

What can I say? I love everything about seashells! I love walking the beach and shell seeking, I like to sort them when I get home. And I surround myself with jars full and trays piled high.

But I’ve never painted my seashells!

BlueFrameIMG_2745

I visited Upstairs Downstairs this week and saw the shells she had painted blue and I fell in love!

So off I went to get Apple Barrel gloss acrylic craft paint, in Real Navy. Thanks girlfriend for sharing your tips and your FUN!

BlueIMG_2734

I also stopped at the old Thrift Store and bought this little wooden tray for a quarter.

IMG_2738

Someone make me STOP!!!

IMG_2742

Pretty soon all of my shells will be some shade of BLUE!

IMG_2743

I’m joining Time Travel Thursday ,

and Thrifty Things Friday!

Also Katherine’s Corner for Favorite Things

and Jann for Share Your Cup !

BlueRefect2IMG_2745

Have you ever painted something unexpected?

Like seashells?

It’s addictive!!!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar