Today I took the good old Webster’s Dictionary down from the bookshelf,
dusted it off and opened up the musty pages.

dusted it off and opened up the musty pages.

I was curious to read the official definition of
romance and I found a variety of fancy words.
Webster says romance is to court or woo, to treat with chivalry
or make overtures to…
Perhaps a bit over the top but sounds good ...
Webster's take on being Romantic - the words were
fanciful, impractical, love affair
Now you must think I walk around with
my head in the clouds,
my head in the clouds,
but I’m actually a firm believer in being practical
(within reason of course)
My favorite Webster’s definition of romance -
a style of living!
Now that's more like it.
“We find rest in those we love, and we provide a
resting place for those who love us”
Saint Bernard of Clairvaux
Don't you agree this quote is beautiful and oh so true,
Put a Little Ooh La La in Your Life!
Mimi Bleu

0 Yorumlar