Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Dynasty Warriors 7- Lu Bu returns!!!! Finally!


Honestly I cannot say enough about this game. I absolutely love the new story mode. It really puts the drama back into the story for each of the different kingdoms. They also attempt to stay 'true' to the story as per how it occured in history. So, generals die as you go through the storyline and completion of each kingdom's story doesn't result in their leader uniting China.

Then you also finally have online co-op play on the free play mode. This mode seemed to be a bit like a glorified map seletcion screen. Still, its fun to play.

I also like the freedom to equip any of the generals with 2 different weapons. Kind of wish the switching of the weapons was a bit more conducive to combos though.

As long as they keep the same gameplay format, I honestly think that the Empires version is going to be one of the best ever!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar