The last part of the Frostgrave bestiary, anotherproject ended, I am satisfied to realize small projects at the moment. Small projects are less demanding to paint an army and the satisfaction is the same. So, we begin with "the constructs ", in fact I prefers call them Golems. To represent them I chose the Earth Elemental, a Flesh Golem and a familiar. Classic choice and paint.
Then the demons. A familiar, a "pit fiend" and finally a Balrog (C29 Winged fire Demon). I love the bestial face and the skinny body of this demon, on the other hand, its posture, its wings and its weapons are less cool. Here is a great opportunity to realize a conversion. I sculptured a new hand and modified the posture of the demon. I also addedan Axe from Champion of Khorne and the wings of the Jes Goodwin Manticor. Concerning colors, yes I know … It’s red… But it’s not a lack of inspiration, it’s simply a tribute to the role playing game Demons of the early 80’s.
To finish, the " Big Guys " of the bestiary. This series of Giants (C28) makes me dream, reminder me many souvenirs of my childhood when I spent lot of time to read the Citadel Miniatures catalogs (Hérault Citadel). The original head of this giant did not satisfy me, I added a headband on an eye and some modifications on the helmet .The last miniature is a Troll, I painted it a few years ago, Its very nice and made me laugh. Even if I miss some monsters to complete this bestiary, the Giant Worm, the Gorilla, the Tiger and the Giant Toad. I stop for the moment.
The realization of the Frostgrave set was rather fast, the wizard band, the tokens and the bestiary in the 7 weeks!



0 Yorumlar