Paul Rodgers
Muddy Water Blues Demos
1992~1993
Studio Recording
MP3 192kbps
Cover Art Included
Muddy Water Blues Demos
1992~1993
Studio Recording
MP3 192kbps
Cover Art Included
Rosebud's Pick
01 Muddy Water Blues (version 1)
02 Louisiana Blues
03 I Can't Be Satisfied
04 Rolling Stone
05 Good Morning Little Schoolgirl (version 1)
06 (I'm Your) Hoochie Coochie Man
07 She's Alright
08 Standing Around Crying
09 The Hunter
10 She Moves Me
11 I Just Wanna Make Love To You
12 Born Under a Bad Sign
13 Good Morning Little Schoolgirl (version 2)
14 Mr Big*
15 Crazy Heart*
16 Muddy Water Blues (version 2)
*non album tracks
6 Degrees Of Led Zeppelin Post # 10
Paul Rodgers was the founding lead singer of Bad Company.
Paul Rodgers was the founding lead singer of Bad Company.
Bad Company's debut album was the first non Led Zeppelin release on Swan Song Records Led Zeppelin's record label.
After the break up of Led Zeppelin, Jimmy Page founded The Firm with Paul Rodgers.


0 Yorumlar