Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

We Still Have Muppets (very badly - but they're clearing up nicely)

I've had some queries about the Muppets strip in Disney Adventures (or lack of it), and I have to admit I was wondering about it myself, as I had been under the impression it would be starting in the August issue. So I asked the comics editor, Steve Behling, what was up - last I'd heard from him, he'd sent my PIGS IN SPACE effort off to some Disney high muck-a-mucks for their official nod, and that was a while ago. I was beginning to worry that the whole thing had been vetoed. Fortunately, I received this reply last night:

"We’ve had pretty tight space constraints in the last couple issues, so we’re holding off on running the three MUPPETS strips we have until either the Dec/Jan or February issues. I did send the PIGS IN SPACE strip off, didn’t get back a detailed response, but did get a general “this is cool!” response. (I’m a big fan of the general “this is cool!” response.)"

So there you go. It looks like I'm not going to be doing any new Muppet strips for a couple more months at least, which is fine and dandy, as it happens - it will give me time to work on the odd side-project. Hooray!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar